Sunday, October 15, 2006

Moving Forward

There are more posts from my writing LiveJournal blog that I could copy over to this blog. A few more posts about writing process, some more links, and so on. But it's a lot of work and I think the bulk of what I wanted to move over here is here now, forming a solid foundation for this blog. Some material is dated and I'm too lazy to check old links in posts. So, time to move things in a forward direction and not look back, unless there's something useful back there.

The LiveJournal remains at what I'm now calling Writerly Persuasions. I'm thinking it will be more personal than this one and of course, will be more LJ-oriented. Discussions that are ongoing on LJ won't be moved over here as so many of my LJ "friends" lock their entries so the general online readership can't see them.

This blog started in a fit of pique over changes and screwups over at LiveJournal and my desire for a backup and refuge in case I needed it. But it looks like I'll be keeping my LJ and blogging there as I've been doing the last 2 years plus. But that doesn't mean I won't be maintaining this blog. Most of what will be here will be cross-posted from there, but the LJ will have posts that don't appear here. I might post things here than won't appear there. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the concept and trying to figure out what to do with my VOX blog, too!

So, welcome once again to my Blogger Write Stuff. I hope you enjoy your visit and return often.

No comments:

Post a Comment