Friday, March 18, 2011

A Fresh Face

I decided to perk this blog up a bit. No big redesign, just tweaking the template. I also added a links section for articles I've found online with advice for writing query letters and synopses. If you know of any other good ones, let me know in a comment. Thanks.

I'm slowing going through my links on delicious, which include a lot of writing links and I plan to organize them more there, and add more sections of links here. I'm mostly doing this for me, but if they help anyone reading, that's great.

I'm still blogging about my personal writing over on my LiveJournal, with the posts mostly friends locked, but I do want to keep using this blog for general posts about writing.

As an update, I'm finished the final draft of my ms, finally! and am now working on the query letter and synopsis, which is why I've tackled those links first.

No comments:

Post a Comment